Coleman Training DVD's
Coleman Training DVD's Buy 2 Get 2 Free! $289 Each
Coleman is the largest producer of small business lending training DVDs. Our professional instructors will guide you and your staff through the complex issues facing small business lenders today. Each DVD includes the video presentation, the powerpoint presentation and a transcription.
Small Business Loan Management
- How to Implement the Small Business Loan Advantage Program
- New Ways to Increase Profits in Smaller Main Street Loans
- Managing the Loan Broker Relationship
- How to Make SBA CAPLines a Profitable Lending Product
- What's Next for the 504 Secondary Market after FMLP Expires in September?
- Are You Ready for Your SBA Audit?
- Dialing for Dollars - BDO Telephone Sales Training 101 Refresher Course
- How the SBA BDO is Paid in 2012
- Ten Guerrilla Marketing Strategies for SBA BDOs
SBA Loan Underwriting
- What SBA Expects from Six, 7(a) Processing Forms
- Do You Know the Changes of the New SBA SOP?
- Are Your ARRA 7(a) Loans Documented Correctly?
- Is Your Credit Box SBA Compliant?
- Taming 7(a) Paperwork - How to Fund Your Loans Faster
- Underwriting SBA Forms 159 and 912
- Determining a Borrower's Eligibility for SBA Financing
Small Business Loan Underwriting
- What You Need to Know to Underwrite Franchise Loans
- Underwriting Business Acquisition Loans in 2012
- Underwriting Environmental and Business Valuation Report
- How Your Credit Underwriters Must Analyze Borrower Projections
- Hospitality Financing
- General and Sub Contractor Construction Financing
- White Collar Financing Lending to Law, CPA and Engineering Firms
- Main Street Retailer Financing -- (Dry Cleaners, Beauty Salons and Liquor
- Quick, Casual, and Full Service Restaurant Financing - Traps and Opportunities
- Medical Practice Financing
- Underwriting the 'Zor
- Five Things You Absolutely Need to Know to Get Your Guaranty Honored
- 5 Tips to Accelerate the Liquidation of the 504 1st Loan
- Liquidating the SBA 504 Loan
- How to Structure SBA 7(a) and 504 Short Sales
- Negotiating The Offer in Compromise of A SBA 7(a) Loan
- Preparing the 10-Tab Guaranty Package - A 2011 Update